View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:28 PM
colmo-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE:

ORIGINAL: quietnas1

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: andernamen

For my wife it is not simply the money, cause I rarely buy new planes and I don't spend money on anything. Pelse. For her it is about controlling me and keeping me under her thumb. She HATES the hobby and rarely do I get away with doing it. She has broken more than one plane and hangs them over me at every opportunity to make me ''fall in line''. My suggestion, if the GF is balking at the hobby now, definitely don't marry her and start looking for another. Life is too short. It will only get worse if you stay with her.
Wow...
Dude that's bad.
Wow brother. Sounds like a volitile situation. Breaking your stuff to keep you in check? Not good brother. My wife hates the hobby but understands it's what makes me happy. As mentioned in my earlier post she got me the Savage for Christmas.

In your case here is what I would do. Just act like you don't care. Ignore her when she tries to have converation. Push her emotianally away until SHE cheats on you. Then you can divorce her and keep pmpost of your stuff. She will be the one messing up not you. Just play the victim and play it good. Trust me it works.
Or grow a pair and cut her dresses in half