RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another large scale Impreza project
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Frederik_b

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Another large scale Impreza project

Hey Fabe thanks for the tip about the carb. I don't remember where, but Iremember I noticed on a home made projecta hosebetween the exhaust pipe and gas tank to pressurize the gas tanl. I also have this on all nitro models I have. I was thinking that this may be enough to pressurize the tank, but if it's not going to work I will try to find a replacement carb.

BTW, sorry for the noob question but what makes it a slide carb/float bowl ? (I guess a slide carb is like most nitro engines, a barrel that twists) I guess if I remove the filter and see a barrel it's a slide carb and if I see a butterfly I would be ok ? I will have a look, but from the pictures I saw online I think mine came with a butterfly carb from factory. I am still unsure if it is a 37 or 47 cc engine as they look identical and the site I bought it was sligthly confusing on this (zonemoto in montreal).

I did'nt notice you are from Quebec, I will probably have fun in the snow with the subie today Where are you in Quebec ? I'm in St-Georges (Beauce).