RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitro planes help
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:10 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitro planes help

ORIGINAL: madtowntwitch

[&o] I bought the black Friday sale brushed version of this plane as I come to find out that the plane wouldn't even leave the ground but after reading the ''what the pros say'' section on nitro planes I upgraded the battery and now I have one blown motor and the other one is pulsating. which doesn't mean much since when I got it the motors cut in and out before I changed the battery. I like the plane but you guys need to send me the brush less package to upgrade this plane so it will fly or send me my money back so I can buy one from someone that knows what they are selling........ I also bought a cap 232 which I gave away because it needed to be rebuilt due to the poor craftsmen ship...starting to bought you guys ... email me with any response to this issue please.. [email protected]
Are you talking about the GLOW Cap 232?

That's a pretty nice plane. No "rebuild" is needed, just the usual TLC when assembling, but nothing more.

I have one, and I purchased another to give to a good friend which he is flying with an RCV in-line engine...

It's pretty sweat since the four stroke engine is completely unexposed within the cowl.

I don't know what you are talking. I found nothing "poor" about it.

The reviews have been pretty good as well.

-

As far as the A-10.

Were both fans turning fully before you put in the upgraded battery, in spite of the pulsing?

What battery did you use?

That the motors cut in and out, typically indicates an overheating ( very unlikely in your case ) or low voltage condition ( possible ) from the battery pack.

I do not think the brushed version can be easily upgraded to brushless but I may be wrong.