RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Goldberg Ultimate biplane...is dead.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:17 AM
bipeguy03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Goldberg Ultimate biplane...is dead.

Ya know, in less than two weeks there have been three pages worth of responses to this post. wich makes me absolutly sick of the fact that Hobbico still hides behind the "there not selling" bull.

Every flyinn I have ever been to there has been multiple CG Ultimates there. I myself have to and was planning on a third this winter. Look at the build posts on this site for them. every one has hundreds if not a thousand or more responses, people sayin "ive got one commin, Or just got strarted on mine" and so on.

Yes the kit quality my wasnt the best out there but many many people would deal with that to build the ultimate becuase it is such a great plane.

I just wish hobbico would cut the BULLCRAP, stop treating us all like were dumb and just own up to the fact that they bought the company cheap becuase it was struggling. and then saw it as a an oppertunity to get rid of a long time foe.

lets face it, Don Anderson did'nt get to were he is now buy giving the KIT BUILDER what they want. but more by gaining a monapoly in the industry and pretty much making everyone conform to the masses. all the R/C Pilots out there that like to falsely call themselfs MODELERS, buy ARFS. thats were the BIG money is with the immediate return on their investment. so that is wat we are pretty much forced to buy.

But I guess that is just the way the world is nowa-days. Not even this Care-free Fun loving world of R/C is impermiable to GREED.
So I tip my glass of jack to my favorite brand of sport planes and say goodbye. while I curse the day the ARF was dreamed of.

James.

P.S I do have one of these birds in the box still. so it looks like I will be building it soon now I will make copies of all parts.

if anyone is needing anything let me know. I'll Do my best to help