RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Corsair
Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
flytaildragger
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP Corsair

I don't know the name of the company, it is still in China, however, I have seen the prototype new T-28 Trojan made by the new company to Andrew's specifications that will debu in late February. 81" wingspan, the new WWII planes are all going to be IMAA qualified and a great lineup is expected. The new series are to be called Signature series to separate them from the old ESM products. Most of the Warbirds will be 45-50cc engineered and the Saito 450 should just drop in most of the round cowled planes. The planes will be engineered for Robart retracts and the hardware will be acquired from US companys from what I hear. The T-28 was to debu last November, but Andrews eye for detailing sent them back to the design table twice since. The planes will be top notch with the T-28 and the AT-6 rolling out first, then a 88" Spitfire, the German planes next, the two versions of a F4U, as well as the common British and allied fighters. There are down the road plans for a Zero and a P-40. That is all I know, Signature Series=IMAA quality