RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Corsair
Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:03 PM
flytaildragger
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP Corsair

I just feel it important for you guys that have the same disease as me to get the scoop of what KMP is doing. Like you, when I bought my first KMP model, I was so impressed with it's look and feel and flyability, I had a hard time going back to the monokote covered balsa planes. ESM idiosyncresies is part of the reasons why Andrew and KMP split the sheets with them. Our desire is to provide a model of distinction that for the most part you will see a well done model in every way. Our goal is for the customer to make a purchase and instant happiness occurs when they get it. ESM had plans to increase productivity and go direct to the consumer. Well TBM is pretty smart in offering their OOPS warranty considering if you ever bust a wing or whatever, you have to buy a new kit. NO parts other than canopys or cowls are offered cause ESM has a lengthy time providing them. On this next lineup of Warbirds, KMP has the best interests in mind for you the consumer and Andrew emphatically cares about your experience with a product with his name on it.

The manufacturing phoopas you mentioned I wasn't aware of, all anyone ever called me about was how to make the flaps work. Never received many other complaints but I am not saying they didn't occur. It is ESM track record for the last year or so. It didn't use to be like that but companys change all the time. The new products as every new productline that Andrew introduces will always be better than the previous generation, our track record,.