RCU Forums - View Single Post - DC2/GT5/C5/FG/EVO/ELCON/CAD/BEETLE
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:18 AM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DC2/GT5/C5/FG/EVO/ELCON/CAD/BEETLE

ORIGINAL: dc2 man

UPDATE:

ok i have another question for people here if any can help,i now got my engine/beetle running perfect i just need to talk to slawhammer about installing a pico unit.

now but on the cad engine it came with a short plug NGK CMR7A
WAS USING:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

NOW USING:
but... as i was all out of plugs i bought a box of 10 from ddm(a while back),all i have is a part number,i have a feeling i shouldnt even be using these,havnt tried them much but its running ok this evening for 5mins anyway...got them @ special offer but they are longer,work fine but WILL THERE BE A DIFFERNCE???

[img][/img]
[img][/img]

any body have any idea?[img][/img]
i went through that entire website listing for plugs , the two plugs you have pictured are exactly the same except one is longer and the other is shorter , i have a bunch of the short ones in the pic that i got from DDM on the special page they had long time ago , they are the pretty standard plug for all round usage, i havnt used the long type in the pic but i would bet that it will perform better than the short plug with its increased ceramic length could be better at spreading the heat away from the plug with its length this would be a better alternative apart from going to the same long length in the irridium range but i would not use irridium again man they foul up way too fast and for the price of them irridium its not worth it . I would definatley go ahead and buy those long plugs in the pic and give them a go they cant be that much worse than the short plug.

hey in those other pics of the beetle there at your house , man you have quite some awesome view there , spot any ufo's with that amazing sky view ?