RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Corsair
Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:00 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: KMP Corsair

THis is what I love about this post , follow my logic please .
The corsair was released by KMP it was not the first plane released on the warbird line or the first plane released on 2008/09 by KMP
2)The project was (I assume ) authorized and supervised as best as possible under the normal import guildines and business model
3)The plane comes into the USA distributed 100% by KMP and the KMP brand name
4)Problems arrise in the QC and the now we assume "dont worry about the future KMP releaess , we have separated from the past factory , we ok from here on out because we care about quality '???? lol does anyone see my twisted logic in this business model ?
If I authroize the factory to make my planes , its 100% my accountability when sold and distributed under my brand as I profited by the reputation of my brand name .
If I wanted a KMP second hand almost fitting Corsair , reverse scoop in the wing and still untested /unproven retracts I would have looked on ebay for a deal from China .
Sorry , I am not ranting but trying to make perfact sence of a business that sold its total soul on quality and RC s like me bought into it and now we told well that is the way it is but you can count on our quality in the future ?