RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Corsair
Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:08 AM
Flight 21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP Corsair

LDM- I am following you, and understand your position. But, isn't it possible that KMP was truly not happy with the manufacturer and that is the reason they pursued a new one? Sounds to me like they would have every reason to be concerned about the manufacturer as this thread is filled with complaints. I don't know this for sure or anything, just trying to make sense of it myself. I mean think about it - there's no way that KMP was happy about any of these flaws - it costs time and money dealing with these problems (not to mention their reputation). So wouldn't it make sense that they would be sick of the quality and try to improve the products under their name by seeking a higher quality source? While I completely understand being plane-shy to their products due to past quality issues with the ESM planes, I don't understand the logic of condemning a company for trying to correct past mistakes and sell a higher quality product. I mean that's exactly what we want more of in our hobby right? Obviously the only way to know is when they finally start releasing their birds and we see what the buyers are saying about the quality. Are they the quality KMP is saying or are they the same as past. Is it real - or is it Memorex!