RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Corsair
Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:51 AM
slyms

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP Corsair

Flytaildragger,

Are you associated with KMP? Judging by you comments I would say so. Many of your claims are either wildly innacurate (for instance saying that the new corsair is the same as the old version, and the constant mentions of infuence in ESM's design), or bordering on slander. There is one major reason why Andrew fell out with ESM and if it turns out you are involved with KMP and you continue to make these ridiculous comments then I may just have to say something!

If any moderators are reading this then I'm sorry I have to resort to threats to stop these ill worded posts, it's comments like this that potential customers read and believe. I know Tomas would never upset anyone by posting a reply but these comments must surely effect his sales. If we want to start talking about the history between KMP and ESM then I'm very close to making comment, being heavily involved in ESM's business. I have always had the greatest respect for Andrew but if these posts are coming from KMP I can only be pushed so far!

By all means push your new products, but why do you insist on constantly bad mouthing ESM with inaccurate statements.

Sym.