RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System
Old 01-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Striker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System

ORIGINAL: orcrest

Perhaps but I would have thought the conventional approach would have been simpler for the 72Mhz antenna.

If you look at this photo here there does appear to be a serious amount of wiring going to the base of the antenna connection. A lot for what would only need to be a dummy connection for the base of the 2.4GHz & 72MHz antennas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garethk...7622786379680/

Is there someone from Hitec who can confirm how the 72MHz antenna will be connected?

Orcrest, I dont think Avronaut was being sarcastic or rude when he was saying "What's wrong" I think he was just trying to say its not a problem, so don't take it too personal He is a very helpful and knowledgeable guy.

I guess you have a lot of 72Mhz stuff and it would cost a fortune to convert to 2.4Ghz. Its too bad you cant do the complete conversion to 2.4 Ghz, its one of the big benefits of the A9. Just to remind you though. before March 31st, 2010, you are getting the Aurora 9 with TWO receivers and if you can afford it, you can get a third RX (7channel) for half price under USD $40. If I were you I would get the three 2.4 Ghz RX's and convert.

Cheers Mate.