RCU Forums - View Single Post - Did hobbico buy Aeroworks?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Moki 1.8
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did hobbico buy Aeroworks?

When I saw that Tower was selling Aeroworks planes I fipped out, because as a member with Tower I get add numbers and free shipping on large orders. Well I had a Brison 2.4 that was needing a home and I wanted the 35cc Extra 260, so with my add number that saves me $60 bucks on orders over $300 and free shipping I decided to order it. Heres the good part, I called Tower gave them the part number and also gave my add number, but she tells me that add numbers DO NOT apply to aeroworks planes and you DO NOT get the free shipping because they are dropped shipped. Man that really messed my day up, I was really looking forward to buying that plane. Well a guy from Orange Texas had one for sell new in box and made me a really good deal so I drove there and bought it. So I hope this helps with the confusion with add numbers and free shipping on aeroworks planes from tower. Rocco keep up the good work, yalls planes are top notch quality, I now own three aeroworks planes, 50cc Extra 260, 35cc Extra 260 and the .60-.90 Extra 260. Man I love those Extra's, lol.