RCU Forums - View Single Post - I tested out the G5 at the store today, it was pretty good but..
Old 01-17-2010, 08:11 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I tested out the G5 at the store today, it was pretty good but..

ORIGINAL: nickt916

ORIGINAL: Bonified Wingnut

LXYCX1 Great Planes RealFlight G5 w/InterLink Elite Mode 2 In stock, shipping 1 Club Special $194.97
LXPT44 Tower Hobbies 6-Minute Epoxy 9 oz. In stock, shipping 1 $7.99
PC $35 Promotional Discount In stock, shipping 1 $35.00-
TOWZ4000 Tower Hobbies Air Simulator Insert Letter In stock, shipping 1 $0.00

Order Summary

In-Stock Subtotal: $ 167.96
Standard Shipping: Waived
Billing Type: Mastercard Total Current Charges: $ 167.96
thats good summary i could have saved 2 more dollars i guess, im all about saving every dollar possible, but since i bought it already , not much i can do now.. i just hope i get more into the hobby now and not just toss it to the side like many other things

If you're into saving money, then think again about the Super Saver membership. You have shipping waived on every order over a certain amount (forget what that amt is right now) and you get an email ever month or so with a discount schedule. It's a list of discounts versus your order amount like you see on their website every so often. Only difference is the discounts are greater than for non-members. No state tax, no shipping costs, and an overall discount of 15% or more depending on your total (members get an extra 5% more than non-members)...........

wanna save money, that's the way to do it. $2.00???? my last order saved slightly more than $60.00.