RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitro planes help
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 08:07 AM
kid chuckles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitro planes help

And that my friends is the Nitro experience. Underpowered equipment that they KNOW will not do what they should. Not saying two maybe three guys have flown and actually made a video of. Then you have the others and many more of them than the ones who actually get a plane to fly out of the box as you should be able to or not sell them that way. One who gave plane away because of poor asembly. Instantly he is said to be a newbie. Come to find out ver experienced flyer w/ many planes. HMMMMMM and they wonder why i chime in from time to time to see if things have improved. And the survey says NO they just now have a moderator that deletes any posts that could be constructed as bad publicity. WTG NITRO, They even have some hunting hard to find someone somewhere producing the same plane, but when comes down to it there is no comparison one is sold by reputable company with a complete service dept. And one is sold by Nitro with no support and except looking similar have nothing else in common. Oh one will fly one won't without buying new batt, esc, motor, and the hot air provided by the 3-4 die hards here on this forum. To be deleted in just a short time as is done by all posts I put. None of which are flattering.