View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:22 PM
HoseA
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Quique Somenzini YAK-54S 73

ORIGINAL: BBBlue

Just checked the link u gave Steiny .
Dont know about the others but the 73'' Yak looks definately identical to the one I have. Everything from woodwork to hardware , wing mounting system etc. everything apart from the tailwheel assy & paintwork...
Checking with the European dealers even the price region is very similar to the one mine had when it was available. Hmmm there's something fishy up' here...
There's nothing fishy about this at all! The people at Hi-Fly built QQ's planes for him. When his partner retired and QQ went to work for Hanger 9, Hi-Fly picked up the line. The designs may look identical to the QQ planes but there have been some minor improvements in the design, thus giving a stronger, lighter plane. However, all the replacement parts, such as cowls, canopy, wings, etc will fit the original QQ planes, making Hi-Fly an excellent source for replacement parts.

We, at Southwest RC Engines located in Tyler, Texas, are presently the only authorized dealer in the US for Hi-Fly Models. We can deliver any Hi-Fly arf or part within 5 to 7 days to your address. Check us out at www.swrcengines.com

Joe