RCU Forums - View Single Post - M-16 WSN RC Halftrack available @ RCTankWars.com
Old 01-21-2010, 12:54 PM
blitzkrieg65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M-16 WSN RC Halftrack available @ RCTankWars.com

Hello Guys!

They came in, I have been dealing with a new vendor to get these Halftacks in house! My first order was not large but the supplier promised me a certain shipping time and he delivered!!! All of the first order has already been sold as I offered these to guys that would be a little patient with me if the deal was not going as planned! But all checked out with this company and they are coming through! I will be taking pre-orders for these saves you $ 15.00 the retail price is going to be $ 185.00 so early buy you pay $ 170.00 plus shipping, and shipping within the USA $ 15.00 Canada $ 25.00 Europe $ 45-50

The storm has blown a huge tree onto the car port and right now the carport is holding up the tree from smashing my truck[X(]

So I will get back to you with pictures and more details, but if you pay before this weekend I will ship you a M-16 Halftrack to you withing 10 - 14 days! The dual 50 cals light up and swivel up and all the way around too cool,,,[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Thanks,

Phil (the Blitz)

RCTankWars.com