RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone Corsair or T-28 D?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:42 AM
phillipmorris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone Corsair or T-28 D?

Excellent info, have flown both, one easy way is to hand launch the Corsair if you have issues with the land take off, in the air they both are easy flyers especially if you've had any aileron experience..I do have issues on landings tho Super Cub is a piece of cake, the Trojan will do well also but my poor handling eventually can damage the nose wheel, just me here, been flying the Corsair more lately without wheels when there is powdered snow makes an easy landing...tho think your making the right choice on the T28, but both are really beautiful ships to fly...BEST .....

Have only one other plane other than the Super Cub with exceptional landings and its the T34 Mentor, is comes in like a slow airliner with droops, and flaps, simply unbelieveable, but more investment and a balsa model, large wheels I frequently land on the grass in the summer...sorry for the additional note as different plane here, but its also a honey, dozens of flights and yet to deck the T34 in, as you can flare several times even too early and still come in on the money, oh my ! ...BEST....