RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bought a used Hellfire, few questions...
Old 01-22-2010, 04:34 PM
RPaulG87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bought a used Hellfire, few questions...

I've heard things about Integy as well, but I can't see how going with their parts could possibly be worse, I think the stock shock tower is 3mm aluminum? Integy is 5mm, so it will be stronger for sure, I know the expensive HPI Billet one is 6mm, installed the roll cage today, I REALLY need a higher weight oil, the car just sinks down now :P. This roll cage seems to be built like a rock, pure steel unlike the other aluminum ones.

Is there anyway to prevent the top chassis from cracking O.o that seems like it'd be an expensive repair since it's aluminum..wouldn't even think aluminum would crack.....Ibelieve the pipe is an upgraded HPI one.

Also is this what Ineed? cgi.ebay.com/CEN-Genesis-Nemesis-GST-7-7-Rear-Differential-Diff_W0QQitemZ330396431900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio _Control_Vehicles
And Ican use that in both front and rear? What about the center? Also what do you mean by shimming? Thanks!

One more thing, you turn off the engine by putting a cloth over the exhaust..dosen't this leave nitro in the engine?Will that nitro hurt if it just sits in there for a week or two?