RCU Forums - View Single Post - Several questions about 1/10 elctric drift
Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 AM
1ne8ighty2wo
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Several questions about 1/10 elctric drift

I've been looking around online lately for an electric drift car to get just to mess around with. I won't be doing any racing at all, so I'm aiming to go cheap as possible pretty much. I've narrowed it down to either the Drift Star or the Madspeed, but Ihave a few questions...

1. What's the difference between the two? All I can tell is the body graphics and the slight price difference.

2. Do you think it's worth it to go with the brushless driftstar for $50 more if I'm just looking to mess around with it? I'll just be running in my garage/parking lots.

3. What kind of surfaces can these drift on? Like does it have to be shiny concrete, or can it be pavement, or rough street asphault, or tile?

4. What type of connector is on the batteries? does it have a name? (http://www.nitrorcx.com/bapa730.html)

5. About how long to the batteries last? both the 1800 mah and the 3000. And what about charge time with the stock charger?

I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm brand new to drifting, and even electric for that matter. I've only owned or ran offroad nitro before. Thanks in advance!