RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banana Hobby
Thread: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 AM
ITConsult

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobby

I've had nothing but headaches from this scam company. They sent me a damaged product, so I asked for an exchange. The crappy replacement is a cheap knock-off like the ones they sell at the markets in Shanghai for $5 (anyone want to set up a competitor business?). The replacement was missing several parts and I have repeatedly asked them to send them to me. They never answer my emails and their online chat support tell me repeatedly that they have been sent out in the mail. I had UPS and USPS investigate into the 'lost parcels' and they have determined that Banana Hobby is creating shipping documents to produce tracking numbers and then never shipping the products.

Their customer service team is the most unprofessional I have ever dealt with. I have placed several complaints with the BBB and their response to my complaints are catty and very unprofessional. This is propably a defense mechanism as I reported to the BBB and The Attorney General and several consumer reporting agencies that not only were they unprofessional and were with holding merchandise which I have paid for, but they were also passing along fake information about  the UPS and USPS (government agency, not a good idea!!).

I would recommend to anyone who wanted to endure months of headaches from dealing with incompetent, morons with the social responsibility of an insect to buy from Banana Hobby. Anyone wanting to purchase a quality product LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!