RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts
Old 01-27-2010, 02:23 PM
kart45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts

Devils-Reject -

"Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts"
"i want to get a list of both these for new commers so they know what they "SHOULD" stock up on and where to get it... "

I will try to keep the unnecessary chit-chat to a minimum as requested

I apologize for not clarifying; of course I would not expect for anyone to pay above and beyond what anyone can get straight from the manufacturer's site. Obviously I am small time compared to some of the other Redcat dealers, so I deal with each case separately and try to be as comprehensive and competitive as possible. Basically what I'm saying is I'm more than just a parts website. I utilize the Redcat site to identify and verify specific parts (everyone can use a computer and google now, so many times I link customers to the actual Redcat site if they hadn't already researched the parts lists and schematics to see what goes with what, etc...)

If you are lucky enough to live in the NW then what I'm saying is I'm happy to personally help out. I see that the Eastern part of the country already has their fair-share of support.

I did not intend for this to be a spam post, and if you would like I would be happy to remove it. I wanted to introduce myself on the forum and in this particular thread.

Respectfully, Joe Ransom