RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitroplanes.com
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Bob Paris
My Feedback: (13)

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Nitroplanes.com

Hay Tommy D,
Yea...I agree 100% with you. Nitro Planes has all the negative stuff removed from their Customer Support column here on R/C Universe. Say anything but glowing admiration's about their customer service, or it will be removed. I've tried to get parts for my P-38 I bought from them in 2006...one of the first 90" kits sold, and I never received my missing parts or the parts I sent to them for viewing and replacement. I'll admit that I do try to stick it to them when ever I can...but as far as I see it...I'm out not only the money I spent on the model, but the shipping and mailing fee's. I've an un-built kit from them-to keep reminding me that these folks just don't care, never will care and are the only company in 58 years of being in this hobby that ripped me off so blatantly. Yet surprisingly, they keep on trucking here on R/C Universe. There must be a dozen columns here on R/C Universe on Nitro Planes (and other company names they have used over the years) that are far from glowing about their kits and customer service. I now wonder how long this column will last until Nitro Planes has it removed.
Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui