RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skybolt hangar and clubhouse
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 AM
mshaggyc72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skybolt hangar and clubhouse

Thanks alot for the CG info guys. BIPLANEMURPHY, this is my second super skybolt and the flat spins it would do were wild and would really flaten out upright or inverted, you should try it. ZOR, I have the kit version buy when I purched it I did not recieve any of the blue print / drawings, Some days I wish I had them, I noticed people putting a lower hatch in the front of the fuselage to install smoke or batterys. I would like to put my battery there so I can unload some of my lead from the nose of the plane, And I really need to remove my fuel tank and put a new / clean tank in. Whats the best way to remove the fuel tank?? It's funny my first super had a OS FX 91 which was in my opinion a perfect match, but my second one came with a Super Tiger 90 and was a compleate dog[:'(] Im really hoping the Enya 1.20 will really wake it up. By the way does anyone make a after market landing gear? Mine seems very soft and spongy. I really would like to find a carbon fiber landing gear. If not I guess I'll have to make a mold and lay-up my own out of carbonfiber or fiberglass or a hybrid of both, I wonder if the ARF version has the same soft landing gear and if so, Do you think there is a market for them, Or if it's worth making more that one. Let me know if anyone is interested. Does any one out there have plans for a larger scale super skybolt. I would love to have one in the range of 30cc to 50cc scale. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to do it.