RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dumas sport 20 Pay N' Pak
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 PM
R.J. West

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dumas sport 20 Pay N' Pak

Hi toyotatruckin,

Thank you for the complement on my Pak, I try to do my best with what tools & modeling skills I have...I built that hull on a flat building board in my bedroom on top of a T.V. dinner stand, and did all my cutting & sanding outside on my porch.

Its almost finished, as I'm just now sanding the outside w/220. I'm now in the process of installing radio gear and drivetrain in place. I have one of Solinger's .21 mount however the holes in it do not match up to my OPS .21. I emailed Joe to see if it was possible to have one custom made for me as I really like this mount alot, and unfortunaltely he could not be able to do so until this summer. I do not want to drill addtional holes in the mount, I want to keep it clean. Theres not enough meat on the OPS base to drill out the holes. So its either I wait till summer, find another mount, or find an engine that will fit the Solinger .21 mount, the holes on the mount are spaced wider than my OPS....I have no idea what engine it was designed for, if its made for a k&b then I'l get one

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34332.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1370538   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw70868.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	1370539