RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dumas sport40 eagel build..
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts
Default RE: Dumas sport40 eagel build..

Glad you like it Matt. Unfortunately, some of us have been having to deal with comments like her dissing Canada for several years. Too bad she has so little knowledge on other parts of the country, or for that matter the continent, or she would realize there is more to the United States than corn fields and semifresh water that are in her little corner of Ohio. If she had thought before making her last comment, she would realilze that being from Canada is only living on the oposite side of a line on a map and having a slightly different set of laws.

I just had a thought. Misshydro said in her last post that Washington is next to California. Did Oregon get removed from the map or was it just absorbed by annexation into Washington and California? Most important, WHY DID'T I GET THE MEMO ON NO MORE OREGON???????????????????

Misshydro, how can Washington be too close to Canada? All you have to do is cross that wide spot in the river called Lake Erie and you're in Canada. I think you're as close as I am, if not closer. I'd be looking at an Atlas before making comments that I have shown to be totally off based