RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banana Hobby
Thread: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
gmackaone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobby

Ok the thing about banana hobby is when I was there me my wife dan and carry and there uncle in shipping along with baby.I have nothing bad to say about there uncle he shipped whatever was put out in front of him , when a customer don't get his order on time is because the newly ordered toy is still on the dam boat comming from china !! They say it's instock but noway it's being made still! Or being back doored!!!!!!! They made me give all kinds of excuses whey they have been charged and they item not shipped!!!!!!! man I did'nt like doing that at all!!!! And back when I said they nearly lost there biz is because of Un-resolved charge backs and disputes by customers they became high risk to card company almost coulnt pay me !!!! getting big to fast without a plane on who is doing what ,I did everything ,emails,phones,orders,vacumming the floors clockin at 9am leave 11-12 at night I nearly lived there!!! And for them to betray me and lie to a judge saying they got ride of me for not speacking chinese!! now will you trust them now!!! more luck in vegas!