RCU Forums - View Single Post - should i get the hyper 7 black?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:42 AM
jmaxey51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: should i get the hyper 7 black?

if you get a hyper 7 you will need to upgrade the shocks right off to be the least bit competitive. also if you are looking at the RC8 RTR remember it does not come with the 16mm shocks. also its the old version and not that great IMO. but the new RC8B kit is amazing. i really like it i have thought about getting one a few times before but i just cant get away from the Jammin. jammin never breaks. i used to bash with it all week long and then go race it on the weekends and i never broke one thing. one of my rear lower arms got alot of play in it to the point that the shock screw was coming out because of all the slop. i bought my jammin x1 used and i have just replaced the rear lower arms and i replaced the axil CVDs and thats it. i have been running it for over a year and never broke one thing. i converted it to an x2 and have been running it for a couple of months and almost all the parts are off my x1 and they are still going. i beat my jammin to death!!! and it keeps on going. but i may be switching to O'donnell soon because it suits my driving style a little more.