Thread: Sepulveda Basin
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:47 PM
rare_bear
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sepulveda Basin

it is open alright and we had some really fine entertainment this morning too:

the guy who sells hot dogs sloshed his white van across the gas through the electric area and drops off his hot dog trailer at his usual sopt. then upon his departure, he starts sinking into the grass and after about 10 feet of tire spinning, finds himself digging into a hole. stuck.

then he gets out and heads south to get some 2x4's to put in front of his tires. but that doesn't work either.

then a bunch of electic guys volunteer to get behind the rear bumper and try to push it through. electric billy gets out his camera and starts shooting video... but the electric guys didn't get sprayed with mud and were not successful either - too bad., that would have been a good video.

and so now, the hot dog guy is getting rilly pissed. another guy volunteers to take his pickup out there and the hot dog guy gets a chain. they hook it up and the pickup spins its rear tires. he calls it quits before he sinks in too.

while the hot dog guy walks on by, another fella makes a comment that he ought to put some of his hot dogs under his tires to get more traction and that rilly pisses him of to the point where he says a few choice words.

next thing, electric billy drives out there with his 4x4 and offers to pull him out from behind, where the hot dog guy has a ball link on his rear bumper. maybe these guys don't like each other but the hot dog guy does not want billy's help. and so billy gets into his truck and torches the gas pedal, spraying mud all over the white hot dog van. i thought there was going to be a fight and all of the people watching on the sidelines including me are having belly laughs. funny how some people, when offered help, will refuse because their egos are so huge.

finally, another guy takes his 4x4 pickup out there and pulls him out from the front side. end of show.

but the hot dog guy is going to have to drive through the grass 2 more times this afternoon to get his hot dog trailer out of there - and so now, the grassy area in front of the electric area is all trenched up - woo hoo!!!...way to go!!!!!!

i wish i had my camera, i would have a new youtube video of billy spraying the hot dog van with mud - a classic.