RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beware Hobby4Less
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Mainspar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware Hobby4Less

Folks,
Would like to warn others about the high risk and pitfalls inherent to dealing with Hobby4Less. I've been around the block more times than I care to share, but my recent experience with Hobby4Less (aka General Hobby and a few others) has about topped the chart in fraudulent business dealings. They advertise their products (ARF Aircraft) as "In Stock, Ready to Ship" and accept payment for orders for those products as well as the associated shipping/handling charges, even though the products are not in stock and appear to have no hope of being in stock. Attempts to communicate with these knuckleheads are generally fruitless, but when a response is actually received, Hobby4Less maintains an entertaining list of deceitful excuses and intricate delay tactics. Point being, they will take your money and then take you for a ride. Steer clear. I wrestled with them for 3 months and never received what was ordered. Finally got a partial refund for products not delivered, but never received a refund for the associated shipping/handling charges (shipping charges for products never shipped). Received only one product ordered and that kit had been pilfered of critical parts before shipping. Hobby4Less refused to replace the missing parts or take any other action. Plenty of other reputable dealers out there to choose from. Hobby4Less is not one of them.