RCU Forums - View Single Post - HOVERING! I've lost all hope...CAN IT BE DONE, OR NOT?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:00 AM
miker1963

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HOVERING! I've lost all hope...CAN IT BE DONE, OR NOT?

[quote]ORIGINAL: btamxx

I too concur. I purchased a good sim and already know that I have saved the cost in parts that it took to buy the sim. The sim has paid for itself many times over. BIGMIG, it is much better to keep your mouth shut and learn rather than to open it and prove yourself to be a fool. Sorry, just the truth.

BIGMIG offers a beginners perspective on the subject and you attack him. Perhaps your egos have grown to the point that they have squashed your beginners memories. I certainly wouldn't be looking forward to any fellowship from this hobby if attitudes like yours are what I can expect. I also am a beginner - so go ahead and let me have it. I started on a cheap coax machine and it was enough to get me oriented with controls, and I enjoyed it enough to learn that I wish to pursue this hobby further. My son is now learning the coax and we are having a lot of fun together. When I ask advice, I prefer advice from all perspectives- beginner to expert. I also prefer to receive advice unaccompanied by a "my poop don't stink" attitude. You guys can't simply answer the questions without tearing anyone down. Tearing some down to make yourselves look good does not say much about your self confidence. Why would I listen to advice from such a person?