RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Ultra Stick 40 with a G-90/Header/Pipe
Old 02-10-2010, 04:37 PM
SpinnerRow

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Ultra Stick 40 with a G-90/Header/Pipe

ORIGINAL: capitalB

Just trying to help out ,remember you posted the question after all.As far as ''Joining the 21 century'' you have no idea who I am or what I know.Because you indicated that I am somehow ignorant of modern race-bike power outputs you probably know that the Ducatis and Hondas in MOTO-GP have the most H.P and end of straight speeds,but where slowest while going around the track.The ''solution'' was to limit power-output to make the bikes rideable and faster around the track. I don't want a fight on a r-c forum and I didn't mean to insult you,so lets both quit while we are ahead and not put the other readers thru this ,Thanks,Brian
Agreed. I get responses like yours above all of the time. People can't seem to understand why people do odd or strange things. All personal preference and my attitude is "why not?"

My initial question was what I can do to keep it from falling apart. I never considered a smaller motor - An OS 55AX or an Evolution 60NX are more expensive than the motor I bought to put on it!