RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just A Thought
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Tim6868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just A Thought

First off sorry for the bold font,there are plenty of good points made here,but I agree the most with someone I believe to belong to this forum he has a statement or signature at the bottom of each of his post that reads the best upgrade I have added to my cars is driver skills.
I hope no one got the idea that I was pushing for exceed as that was not my point in fact I've posted elsewhere that it might be a good idea to stay away from them I can't really tell much difference between redcat racing and exceed rc because the fact is their pretty much one in the same the chassis layout on the brushless RTR being offered through redcat is the same as the chassis on the car I have fact is there's at lest seven different companies out here selling the same chassis produced by I suspect the same manufacture.
And I can't say nor do I wish to bash these people but I have noticed one or two things about this deal the battery charger seems to get rather hot I get suspicious of things like this since I had problems with a trickle charger that the transformer actually melted the plastic casing it was in.
At any rate I must confess I'm not a fan of any brand I'm just a cheap skate basher for the time being looking to have some fun which I'm not having right now with 6 inches of snow on the ground.
At any rate I do want to thank you guys who have the experience as you have been very helpful.