RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System
Old 02-13-2010, 06:08 PM
ohnoucdat
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System

Minnreefer
I agree with you, while I don't expect Hitec to extend the offer, I understand they think between the 2 shipments coming in (well ones here already) they think they can fill the bk orders,and get some in the LHS. If they can do that,then I think they have fullfilled what they said they would do. Honestly guys,even if you can't get the coupon,if you can get this radio from Tower for what they are asking for it,and be a super saver club member,that puts the radio at a little over $340,thats still a great deal,even without the coupon,and IMHO the best bang for your hobby dollar, if your in the market for a radio. I usually don't buy things when they first hit the market. I let others be the test guys,and set back and watch. THis goes for everything,cars,trucks,guns, planes,radios,you name it. The reason I jumped on this is because of the customer service that Hitec gives, there has been zero issues, and if there happens that something does come up,I'm totally cofident that Hitec will fix it, as quickly as possible. They won't hide like another manufactuer did when they had there problems. I wouldn't let the coupon stop me from purchasing this radio.