RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System
Old 02-14-2010, 02:11 AM
4*60
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System

ORIGINAL: TMooreATX

ORIGINAL: zero244

Im a little surprised no serious flaw has been reported on this radio. I guess I shouldn't.....Hitec has been making RC systems for a long time. And they apparently have done enough R and D on this radio to avoid any major pitfalls.
The fact that they are new to 2.4 doesn't bother me at all. Everyone is somewhat new to 2.4.
What really impresses me about this radio is the programming. I find Futaba programming overly complicated with a lot of menu hopping to get something done.
I haven't used a JR but I suspect the A9 is better as well.
Unless there is some kind of major problem I will be ordering a A9 within the next couple of months.
Those of us who don't have one yet appreciate you guys who have plunged into the water.
Keep us posted on your progress and opinions.

Would 52ms latency and sequential transmission of the channels be a serious flaw?
No it would not be a serious flaw although there was some misinformation. Won't affect my flying. If you troll like this everywhere you may get more than "edit" requests. It's not what you say but how you say it and the ATX in your ID that will tick people off (Airtronics is it?, BTW I would not touch Airtronics with a 10 foot pole, but hey that's my opinipn and I'm not their tester and pilot like you are). Everyone can read the article that you read when it comes out.

The games I have seen by manufacturers during the 2.4 releases are unbelieveable for a "hobby". Misstatements, photoshopping, trolling...on and on.