RCU Forums - View Single Post - 41' jag cat build (falcon) need help
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:39 AM
benckie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 41' jag cat build (falcon) need help

i know where your comming from im in the same boat, i only found out what rake was a short while agofrom trolling a forums for hours on end, then i got talking to a couple of prop guys in the usa and was able to put the infomation into use.

its one thing to recomend a prop, but if you dont understand why they recomended that prop some times is hard to take in the infomation, so i though i would post that up for you as when i read it it made sence to me, and if i had known that info befor i could of used it.

i actualy stole that from a guy i forget his name, but his forum nick name is qdrevernger he seams to know his stuff and had been doing well with is cat.

i think from the hours of reading ive been doing on the falcon cat they prop wally recomend would be the go, if you the coin and mabe a 15 just incase 20 is to much, but im only going from reading about other witht he falcon not from personal expernce.

i to have been using a low lift prop on mys eaducer but the prop is to small for the quickdraw, so i will get it remoded, with the my cat ive had a couple of people offer to buy it, but i cant be stuffed shipping it and it has showed lots of promise sofar and i think one i can get it to breath it will be a easy 110 kmh if i can get it to stay ont he water.

im in the middle of moving town and starting a new job so ill give the seaducer a rest for a bit, if i keep it ill jsut chop it up and to day i picked up some more dremel bits as they where on speical, jsut incase major sergery is needed, but i still will buy a new hull as well since i should have a bit more coin kicking around from the new job and im keen to build a new boat and not refit second hand boats