RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another new boat LOL!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:45 PM
wannagofast115

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another new boat LOL!!!

Thats all good obsvervations. Ya the radio box needs to be cleaned up and it didnt even come with a lid so im going to make one out of plexy glass. The servo i didnt know what he did to that thing but I already took that rig off and need to but a new arm on it. The servo says its a high torque but i never heard of the brand before. And for the pump im probably going to buy a new one cause I keep getting stuck with these old school style pumps the same kind came on my gator its big and brown? Ill take your guys advise and get a stiffer tuding and cut it short. As for the radio thats good to here then maybe i wont have to get a new one so soon I got a tactic 2.4ghz for the gator and it works great. And for the greece fitting i took the hose off to look at the fitting and it doesnt look like a standard greece fitting? Also after you greece and run it for like a day on WHH website it says you should remove the flex shaft any way to clean it? Is that true if so whats the point of the greece fitting? Thanks cheezewizz and toofat.