RCU Forums - View Single Post - Worst tank of WWII
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:23 PM
germantanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Worst tank of WWII

ORIGINAL: googlydoogly

ORIGINAL: germantanker

With all due respect guys, this is quickly becoming a hate the Sherman vs.love the Sherman battle. If you would like a thread that discusses all of the Shermans benefits than please start one as this was a thread for individuals to identify what in their opinion was the worst tank of WWII. Can we please stick with the original purpose of the thread. Thanks [8D]
I thought the original purpose of this thread (which is posted in the wrong section, btw) was to discuss, not merely state people's opinion what they think is the worst tank in WWII.

That's how discussions usually work. One person say one tank is the worst, another person might disagree and state the reason why, and the other person offer a rebuttal.

I understand what you are saying but we are way too focused on one tank, and thus not leaving discussion open to other tanks and possibilities. I started this thread for a cross section of tanks, opinions etc... I would just like more than the Sherman. If I opend in the wrong section you could have Pm'd me too let me know, your point seems somewhat retaliatory otherwise. Thanks