View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 05:56 AM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Worst tank of WWII

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

ORIGINAL: rivetcounter

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

I'm glad to see some feel that without the help of Canada and England,The united States would have lost the war and we would have most likely been invaded by the Germans.[:-][:-][:-][:-] Going to have to reread my history books I guess.........[:-][:-][:-][:-]

BIGMIG

I think you had better re read your history books, Germany had lost the war in 1943 it was inevitable that the Russians would eventually win just like they did and on there own.

As for the Germans invading the US you made that one up and I think the Canadians would have come to the rescue

Well I'm no expert on WWII but if the war was allready over in 1943 somebody really screwed up because we sure ended up with a lot of dead americans in Europe just from June -6-1942 till what they say was the end of the war (May-8-1945 V E day ).?????

BIGMIG

6th June 1942 Americans in Europe on this date is news to me.

The term used was “lost” not “over” the two words mean different things; the point at which a war is lost is different to the point at which it is won, what do you think “Operation Valkyrie” was about apart from the removal of Hitler

Now this is going to come as a shock to you but the battle in Normandy also had English, Canadian, Polish and Free French troops involved, what you are saying is either the above mentioned troops where either not involved or had no casualties you in an arrogant manner ignore the loss on all sides.