RCU Forums - View Single Post - Worst tank of WWII
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Darksheer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Worst tank of WWII

ORIGINAL: pcomm1

Hi Darksheer trollz,

Why not go away and do something fun and watch ''Inglourious Basterds''.

Or better yet, go back over this thread and collect all the listed military history reference sources.

And if your really into WWII tanks that fought in the ETO, the books and web sites mentioned will make for some pretty good reading and will help you discover the factual truth, rather than you just going on and on with your same old incorrect opinions and prejudices.

And earlwb, I agree the 1930's designed first generation tanks that fought in WWII were pretty strange and I really do not know to much about the Russian T35 multi-turret tank. It looks like it would make a great rc model though.

Enjoy, John
sorry watching you make a fool of yourself is amusing to say the least
and while your facts seem right pcomm1 your interpretation of them is incorrect again

and panther you are very correct a huge number did enlist but there was also conscription which invalidates pcomms1 statement making him incorrect again
but i am in no way attempting to belittle the fact that many americans did step up once america was attacked

but his statements about a "free citizen army" are incorrect and that is all I am pointing out