RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Unofficial Outboard FE Tunnel Thread
Old 02-27-2010, 04:35 AM
10x8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Unofficial Outboard FE Tunnel Thread

Scotty mate,
I am being very conservative and don't want to upset the assassins and real racers that do frequent us amateurs here mate on this F/E tunnel forum.

There are big time tunnel racers on RCU, believe you me, they poke around in Ryans f/e outboard thread.

I have MAC .21 on TS2 (50% Nitro) with sal pipe, and Neu 1515/2.5D on 5s on other TS2. I cannot get my nitro to the speed of any electric tunnel I own from still launch of course.
But mate, the MAC powered tunnel that I have setup, at full speed, will just nearly match the electric. The MAC powered tunnel is sick because it is louder than the outrunner on wood like I told you.
My boats are nuthin' mate. You should see the boys boats they race at Penrith/Newcastle. They make mine look like a steam ship.
In gods truth, I have seen MAC 21 powered nitro wood tunnel, do the most absurd speeds, Penrith. He was testing too mate & flipped it. SO many people, like me, were around him asking him questions, whilst he was starting his motor, bothering him like a fly, and he kept answering me!

Finest regards my outrunner friend,
Peter