View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: The RCFW Hellcat Group Build

ORIGINAL: Charles, AC6WU

Hi Chad,

Haven't talked with you for a while. I'm down to only three projects on my workbench and wondered what the status of my kit was.
Hi Charles,

Your kit is complete but I'm still waiting on the Robart air system and wheels which have not come in yet. Also, I was waiting to get my flaps done so that I could include the drawings and a few parts for you so you can add the flaps to your airplane. I'm just about finished up with that. Your kit should ship some time this coming week unless the back ordered stuff does not show up. Heck, if you're ready to build I'll ship the kit anyway and get you the gear parts when they do finally show up. I'll keep you up to date.

ORIGINAL: uncljoe

Chad & Tighe
The next few weeks look great as far as weather goes and the field (SVF) is open for test flights which should work well since, its before the 8th AF meet in Mesa, so I'm ready to shoot the photographs,just give he a day notice,and I'm ready.
Semper Fi

BTW you guys have done an AWESOME job on a IRONWORKS bird
Hey Joe,

My Hellcat is not ready to fly again yet but I did put two test flights on my new TF P-40 today and was considering bringing it to SVF on Friday in order to get some more stick time on it before the OEAF event. I'll let you know as I would love to have you shoot some flight shots of it. It's a great flyer by the way but a bit tricky on the ground! Much more so than the Hellcat for sure.

ORIGINAL: raptureboy

Hey chad, ever consider selling a wing and tail feather set for the arfs?
Thanks for the paint info raptureboy. I could sell you a wing and tail kit but I'm not sure how well they would fit the CMP fuselage. They could probably be adapted with a little work.

More pictures of the completed flaps coming soon! Stay tuned...