RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Many Planes Do You Take To The Field?
Old 02-27-2010, 07:02 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How Many Planes Do You Take To The Field?

ORIGINAL: armody

What if a person has only one plane, like me who just got his plane and still waiting on the maiden flight, as today's weather messed up, tomorrow stil not sure, whether is it gonna be windy or rainy. Bad econony ain't letting me buy more than one, I Thank GOD for getting one plane after 26 months

Taking one plane to the flying field is bad omen?
Congrats, it can be an expensive hobby, I just pm'd a guy I sold an engine to that wanted it more than me,,,,you will find deals on planes and things out there at the field....but YOU need a check list, is everything charged, do I have wrenches, plugs, fuel, rags,ignitor, props, ,,,you will find at swap meet for radio control stuff " one mans trash is another mans treasure",,I "restarted" in the hobby around 00 with a GWS stick and radio and half a dozen radio paks that took all week to charge , had to walk to the school yard to fly them on saturday mornng before the soccer players came and took over the fields....now I have 5 radios and 12 planes and twice that many engines...and miss my tower trainer most of all....Rog