RCU Forums - View Single Post - 15cc Gas RCGF engine information thread
Old 02-28-2010, 08:36 PM
ghitt
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 15cc Gas RCGF engine information thread

I am sorry if I offended anyone and did not intend to come off as rude. What I was trying to say is that it is hard to find a plane for our 15cc engines because none are made JUST for them. If you buy a 60 size plane the manufacture designed it for a 60 size nitro engine. If you buy a 33% Yak, the manufacture designed it for a gas engine. They are not expecting you to put in a glow.

I love my 15cc engine, so much that I am building a Goldberg/Great Planes Tiger 60 just for it. Did not want to build a plane from scratch. Would rather have the arf but it seems they are no longer making one.
All I meant to say was that if you buy a OS .60 nitro you then look for a "60" size plane and you are good to go. With the 15cc engine it is not that simple because no one makes a plane just for it, yet. I listed the links to some planes to help out people that wanted to get into gas engines.

I feel your pain and did not mean to offend anyone.

p.s. I bought my engine from David at gasrchobbyengines, great guy to deal with. Since he installs these engines in planes for people I know he understands the frustration of "making it fit".