RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Canada wins GOLD!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Flyboy76
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Canada wins GOLD!

ORIGINAL: LDM

The americans were flat in period one and two . We needed to switch from a 1-2-2 forecheck to a 2-1-2 . On the power play team canada was so aggressive that we failed to read there penality kill , all we had to do was keep to forward low and in -front to keep the D-home , we did not adjust to the game at all.

As far as team canada , I would have loved to see anyone score but crossby , in the world of hockey and behind close doors he is whimp, the great ones know he is a baby .
the NHL needs a new front man from Canada , young men who play the game have more respect for Ovechken then ''sid the kid ''
Danny Healy (no longer a poster boy for the NHL ) quieltly put points up every year , there are so many great hockey players (if we only talking Canada that are better representives of the true passion and testosterone needed to play this game then Sid .

I have tremendous resepct for both teams and was elated to see that my american team took the loss as serious as they did , it reinstated my belief in pro sports .
Unlike watching Donavan McNabb play the air guaitar while entering into the Dallas cowboys statium with a smile on his face yet the week before he was easily defeated by Dallas , his behavior show no passion or true love of the game .
Funny... i'd like to know your sources, Crosby, has done nothing but win at every level of the game and deals with an incredible amount of pressure while doing it?? a baby???? what a joke! youngest captain to ever win a stanley cup... ya i'm sure no one respects him.... The management of the Pens put the "C" on him for a reason... Ovechkin is a great player and leader as well..... but Crosby has to deal with the weight of expectations because he's a star... and because he's canadian...

You crosby haters make me laugh.... he'll be wearing the "C" for team canada at the next olympics!!