RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Canada wins GOLD!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 05:49 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Team Canada wins GOLD!

My source , how about real hockey player at the X-camp at Golds Gym in southern cal . I dont want to embarass you or the real NHL players .Trust me this is not about Canada , I love Canada , been there many times for hockey at all levels with US teams .
The game is played with heart and soul , look at Ryan Walters , follow his story of pain and injury up to the cup and look at Crossby sitting out shifts in 2009 because he leg was hurt in the Stanley Cup final , this is not opinion its fact .
Hockey players are a differant breed , true hockey player play the game uncomforable all the time , I dont see that in Sid , he is a natural gifted player , probably one of the top 5 in the NHL at this time , all I am saying is I think he 100% the wrong poster boy for a game that is played with so much more true grit then he is willing to give

Flyboy , congrats on your comments , the world juniors are the future , and its very promising . The USA has figured that part out and has matched Canada ensuring that most of the players hit one simple critera first , birth years in the months of Jan , Feb , March lol , a simple critera but an important one