RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Canada wins GOLD!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Flyboy76
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Canada wins GOLD!

as far as the NHL is concerned he's the right poster boy... reason being is that they'll never have to worry about him making a statement off the cuff... he carries himself like a pro all the time and while his interviews are never entertaining they (the NHL) never have to worry about him pulling an Avery...

I worked with a gentleman who's son had the chance to play with pittsburgh 2 years ago, and got to golf with his son last summer. He told me that Crosby was an awesome guy in the room and a comsumate leader... that is what i'm basing my opinion on. You were told something else by another player... so there it is... we each have our own opinion... neither formed from a first hand experience either.

On the Jonathon Toews comment i couldn't agree more, Jordan Hendry is from my hometown Nokomis (plays D in Chicago) and i work with his older brother... we got to meet Toews after the game they played in Edmonton in Jan. we were chatting with Jordan after the game and Toews walked by and stopped to visit.. what a nice guy, down to earth and very friendly to.... his work ethic is amazing, and he could very well wear the C at the next olympics to.

Geoff