RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Canada wins GOLD!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Flyboy76
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Canada wins GOLD!

ORIGINAL: LDM

My source , how about real hockey player at the X-camp at Golds Gym in southern cal . I dont want to embarass you or the real NHL players .Trust me this is not about Canada , I love Canada , been there many times for hockey at all levels with US teams .
The game is played with heart and soul , look at Ryan Walters , follow his story of pain and injury up to the cup and look at Crossby sitting out shifts in 2009 because he leg was hurt in the Stanley Cup final , this is not opinion its fact .
Hockey players are a differant breed , true hockey player play the game uncomforable all the time , I dont see that in Sid , he is a natural gifted player , probably one of the top 5 in the NHL at this time , all I am saying is I think he 100% the wrong poster boy for a game that is played with so much more true grit then he is willing to give

Flyboy , congrats on your comments , the world juniors are the future , and its very promising . The USA has figured that part out and has matched Canada ensuring that most of the players hit one simple critera first , birth years in the months of Jan , Feb , March lol , a simple critera but an important one

so true about the birth months to... they mentioned that several times over the tournament... Canada needed faster defence and they could have won gold... the USA gave them fits all game long with their quick transition. I knew Canada was in trouble in OT ... to much room for the americans speedy forwards. I was at that game and when Eberle scored to tie it the place went bezerk!! When the US scored in OT it was like someone flipped a switch! Fowler and Stepan dominant that whole game for the US.