RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Canada wins GOLD!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:07 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Team Canada wins GOLD!

Nice to talk hockey with you , I often tell the boys I coach , the reason why the Caps wont win a cup is Ovetchen is a great player , Crosby is a great team player .
I respect his ability to see the ice and make the play , I often compare the two and watch the weekly highlights , so many goal that O scores were two on ones and the pass option was there . I still think he is greatest individual player since 99 but that is another story .
I watched Towes in ND , my friends are ice hockeu alumni from MN , so you can imagine the fun competition .

I know Sid is a great person , no doubt , but to be honest most hockey players are , I have had the pleasure of never meeting anyone of them that was not first class .
Even the crazys from the 70ties like Schultz were fun off ice , still crazy but fun .

I know he is also differant , all I am saying look at the hard core player and what they give to play , Look at Lindros , and the amount of concussion he took , look at Jereny Roanik , broker his jaw , again look up the story of Ryan Walters a great Candian and great person , his Stanley cup story is incredible .

Look at the great one , giving up money when he went to LA so that they could keep better players and stay under the cap , never been done and never will happen again

I think our Junior Programs will be strong , the numbers of players coming up are very high and USA hockey is determined to increase the numbers in the Pros