RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF AT-6 Kit Bash
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Shihtzutan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TF AT-6 Kit Bash

Hi JP, I may be willing to sell this one with the radio (Spectrum DX7). Not sure on the price yet, . . . and I've only been thinking about it, so this is not a sure thing; just so you know, don’t get your hopes up. One of the nice things about a .60-size airplane is that I can carry it whole in the back of my SUV for those quick after work sorties, but I've been eyeing the new JR9503 radio and want to cover the costs by maybe selling something like this as a package deal. I found it’s always easier to sell a radio if a plane goes with it.

Yes, more pics are coming, but adding rivets take time, I’ve been at it on and off for almost a week! I'm currently painting the dummy radial. Tonight I plan on installing the Satio .100, and running the flex cable to the throttle servo. If it's not too late, airbrushing the stars and bars onto the U.S. insignia, so I'm very close to being finished. I finally found a 1/7-scale full body pilot from Century Jet to grace the front seat; I ordered it last week. I’ll be weathering it next.

At the end of this thread I’ll list everything I used for this build. I almost always discard the stuff the kit comes with and use my preferred accoutrements.