RCU Forums - View Single Post - Giant GP Revolver???
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:37 PM
51er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giant GP Revolver???

[>:]I have a feeling that Bax is sitting at his desk rubbing his hands together and smiling like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. I think everyone would agree that the new Hanger 9 larger Pulse has the attention ov a lot of modelers.WHY? because it is a larger model on a successful flying platform. Should Bax and his boys design a 50cc Revolver, He will leave Hanger 9 in his dust and smoke trail.The price? Well again Bax and his boys are not nieve enough to shoot themselves in the foot/feet. GP has an outstanding class of planes called the Performance Series. That is probably where a 50cc Revolver would fit in nicely. Ya know, Toledo has a reputation for unveiling new and surprising products from engines to planes.I don't know about you guys, but I am going to Toledo anyway. When I get there,I will be the first one in the door and the first one pounding on Bax's back door hoping to get a peek at what he brought. I'm hoping for a nice 50cc Revolver. If I should be disappointed, I won't be unhappy,as I know that in the near future, GP will make the 50cc Revolver.